Ingredients: makes about 10-12
|Pumpkin puree||3/4 cup (canned)|
|Oil||1/4 cup vegetable or canola|
|Baking powder||3/4 tsp|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|Nutmeg powder||1/4 tsp|
|All purpose Flour||1 cup + 1 tbsp|
|For the cheesecake filling||-|
|Cream cheese||8 oz at room temp|
|Egg yolk||of 1 large egg|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. In a large mixing bowl or a stand mixer with paddle attachment, add in the first 9 ingredients, mix/beat till everything is blended and smooth. Add in the flour and mix till well blended and smooth.
2. Lightly grease a non stick muffin pan with cooking spray or butter.
3. For the cheesecake filling, in a separate bowl stir together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk until well combined.
4. Pipe or spoon the pumpkin mixture in pans about 1/2 full. Pipe or spoon a generous amount of cheesecake filling atop the batter, and then top off each cup with an additional tsp of pumpkin batter. You can also make a swirl effect if you wish.
5. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Remove from the oven, and after about 5 minutes, loosen their edges, and transfer to a rack to cool. ENJOY!