Ingredients: makes 10-12
|All purpose flour||1 cup|
|Corn starch||1/2 cup|
|1/2 cup, heaped (adjust to taste)|
|Baking soda|| |
|Ginger juice|| ||2 tsp|
|Mango puree||1 1/2 cup (I used canned Alphonso Deep brand)|
|Green Cardamom powder||1/2 tsp|
|Buttermilk/Milk|| ||1/4 cup cold|
1. In a medium bowl add all purpose flour and corn starch, mix. Add in the baking powder and soda, green cardamom and salt, mix properly, add in the powdered sugar and give a good mix again.
2. In another bowl mix the oil, milk, mango puree, ginger juice, mix to combine. Beat for 1-2 min, add in the dry ingredients and mix, beat for 1-2 minutes again.
3. Pour into greased mini bundt pans or muffin pans. Bake for 20-25 min in 375ºF or until a cake tester comes out clean. Keep an eye as every oven is different.
4. Let it cool for 15- 20 minutes and sit back and ENJOY!
1. You can use fresh mango puree but adjust the sugar.