ho doesn't like a surprise gift. Especially the holidays are the best season to give and receive presents. The holidays are now over and before we get busy with doing bigger and better things in 2012, for all the love shown by you my dear readers USMasala would like to give you a present. USMasala is hosting a giveaway so please do drop in and you never know you just might be the lucky one to win the coveted gift.
First, here is a list of some of the most popular recipes from US Masala from the year that was -
Molten Dark Chocolate Cake
Paneer Methi Makhani
Mung Dal Paneer Samosa
Meetha Gulkand Paan
1. Which is your most favorite recipe from US Masala? You can pick from the sample list above or any other from the entire site
2. Leave a comment on this post.
3. Like USMasala on Facebook
4. Winner to be selected via random lottery by me
5. Anonymous entries are not allowed
6. Please be advised that in order to participate, you need to be willing to provide me with your email and full postal address. These will be required to ship your prize to you.
7. I will ship anywhere in the world! So this Giveaway is open for all my readers
8. Entries open till midnight February 20, 2012.
Now for the prize. Its a cookbook by the world renowned food author Anjum Anand. Anjum needs little introduction. With her approachable recipes and stylish presentation she very quickly won the hearts of many. This book is one of the best from the vast collection of her modern Indian recipes - a must-have in your collection.
So go for it.